Full Height Cabin
120 Degree Workstations
Linear Workstations with 50mm Frame
Linear Workstations with 60mm Frame
L Shape Wo rkstations with 50mm Frame
- Thickness of the Table Top top 25 mm
- Made-up out of 25mm Chipboard finished with 1mm High
- Pressure Laminate on top with matching Laminate Edge bonded with 2mm PVC Lipping.
- Can be supported on both sides to the Partition or can be provided with Gable End or Metal side
B.L Shape Table Tops
- Thickness of the table top is 25 mm
- Made up out of 25 mm Chipboard finished with 1mm High Pressure Laminate on top with matching Laminate
- All exposed Edges are finished with 2mm PVC Lipping.
- Can be Supported on both sides to the partition Board to the Partition / Gable End or Metal Leg or Aluminum Leg is provided wherever necessary.
Free Standing Table Tops
- Height is 750mm.
- Made up out of 25mm Chipboard finished with 1mm High Pressure Laminate on top with Balancing Laminate.
- Modesty Panel & Sides are made out of 18 mm Prelaminated Board.
- All the Edges are finished with 2mm for rest of the material
Free Standing Table with Metal Leg
- Height is 750mm.
- Metal Side is made out of MS of 1.2mm thickness or a square legs 50X50mm
- Powder coated with a provision of enclosed Wiring.
- Modesty Panel & Sides are made out of 18 mm Prelaminated
- All the Edges are finished 2mm for top & 1mm for rest of the material
- Thickness of the top is 25 mm
- Made up out of 25 mm Chipboard finished with 1mm High Pressure
- Laminate on top with matching Laminate.
- Gable End is made out of 18 mm Prelaminated Board.
- All the Edges are finished with 2mm thk P.V.C. for top & 1mm for rest of the material.
- One Side is Connected to the Top with necessary Hardware.
Meeting Room Table
|Length||900||1200||Dia 900||Dia 1050||Dia 1200|
- Height is 750mm
- Top is made up out of 25mm Chip Board finished with 1 mm on Top Matching Laminates.
- All the Edges are finished with 2mm PVC Lipping.
- Top is supported metal leg powder coated With the Advent of various Systems. Printer Trolleys and Work Lights around a completely user adjustable
- The carcase is made up out of 18mm prelaminated board.
- Inside Drawer is made up out of 12mm prelaminated board assembled with Drawer Glides for smooth operation.
- Filing Drawer is provided with necessary brackets for holding Filing Jacket.
- Drawer Unit is mounted on Table top with necessary hardware.
- Central locking system is provided.
- The top is finished in high pressure laminate.
- Sliding shutters are in 12mm prelaminated board with necessary wheels for easy movement
- Levellers are provided for proper alignment.
- Slides and Bottom are fabricated in 18mm prelaminated board while back is of 8mm prelaminated board
Wall Mount Storages
- Top bottom and Slides are made up in 18mm Prelaminated board. While Back is of 8mm prelaminated board.
- The Unit can be mounted on Partition or on Wait with necessaary brackets.
- The Unit is provided in Three options viz. sliding shutter Openable shutter. And Flap type shutters.
- All the components are made out of 18mm prelaminated board while back is made out of 8mm prelaminated board.
- Levellers are provided for proper Alignment.
- Shelves are provided with necessary Knock Down Fittings.
- The Thickness of the partition is 50mm/ 60mm. The partition is sandwiched by 9mm boards with appropriate materials to give strength, stability and other functional needs. The skin of the partition will be made of two layers of 9mm thick MDF board covered with 1mm thick laminate or Fabric except where Glass is required. As per design soft board and white marker board are provided. The partition panels can also be made with combination of fabric colours as per design. The partitions panels are finished with Fabric / Laminate / Glass or in combination as per design. The Glass panels will have plain / etched MODI FLOAT Glass of 5mm thickness
- All partitions and panels will be provided with Aluminium trimmings for Aesthetic appeal and color to the partition as per the Client's/Architect's requirements. Cut outs to enable fixing switches and electricals can be provided as required by Client/ Architect.
- Low height partition will be provided with box type skirting raceway for wire management, either along the base and/or at table 120mm, thickness of 62mm and will be fabricated out of in Aluminium sheet. There will be an openable cover on both the side for easy access to carry out electrical installments and maintenance
- They will be approachable from both sides and will have channels for adjustment for floors. Box type raceway can be provided at table height.
- Partitions and doors are available with in full panels in following finishes.
- Pre laminated board of 9mm thickness (on both sides).
- Fabric cladded soft board of 12mm thickness (on both sides)
- Glass of 6mm thickness in clear or tinted as specified.
- Wood Veneer of 3.5mm thickness as specified.